Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blessings

Happy Zombie Jesus Day. Happy Easter. Happy belated Passover. Happy belated Ostara. Happy GORGEOUS Sunday NE Ohio!
Today, despite some mild issues, I have been happy!

I received flowers at Trader Joe's on Thursday whilst grocery shopping! Pretty purple flowers! (I'd post a picture but I don't know how.)

People are running for Scope eboard positions!!! Which makes me so happy! And the paragraphs they wrote have truly lifted my heart! I think it means I'm actually doing what I've been trying to do with this group! That something is clicking! That we make a difference! And that makes me so so so happy, I can't even tell you. It's magical.

I got my bike out and went for my first bike ride of the season =) I got a bike rack as an Easter gift from my parents (and a cool green yoga mat!).

I started Biggest Loser with Haleah! And doing so I've started working out and gone vegan!

I got hiking shoes for my trip! BOGO-half off! So I only spent $60 on TWO pairs of shoes, when I was looking at spending near $100 for one pair!

I started my Gandalf paper!

I am so blessed, and so loved. Bad things may happen- brothers can be really stupid and get into trouble, mother's can blow up over messy closets, you can forget to write papers, and you can do really bad on math tests- but they're just blips on the radar. We are renewed in each moment. We have every opportunity to start again. We just have to see it, and take action. And sometimes that is really hard, sometimes we think it is impossible- but it's not. Maybe we can do anything we set our minds to. I, for one, am making the choice to REFUSE to sit on my ass- physically, spiritually, academically, emotionally, mentally- I will no longer rest on my laurels and rust, I'm going to be proactive and LIVE my life to the fullest, because that's how we're s'posed to do it.

Thanks be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment