Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Slacking

It's been a month since I've posted on here. That's kind how my life has gone in general for the the last month... just "Oh, a week has gone by? hmm... I didn't notice." I haven't really done anything. I'm certainly in a funk. I always feel so tired. Or crappy. Or just "blah."

I've written things, intended to be posted here, and I don't have the motivation to type them out. After writing them down, they seem silly or stupid and why would I want the world to know how ridiculous I really am?

What isn't silly though, and what has me very confused are my plans for grad school. I want to do interfaith ministry- I think it will be truly wonderful, but I don't feel passionate about it right now. I don't feel passionate about anything, and it's a problem. Or maybe it's just how I am now...

No comments:

Post a Comment