Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today's weather is partly furious with occasional fits of rage. (Diary)

So. There are days when I just wake up in a bad mood. Today is one of those days. And ya know what, I feel all too comfortable here. I blame Gerald May for my grumpiness today. I don't even want to be here. Somedays I wonder why my mom is shelling out so much money for me to be here. I like the people I know here. The friends I have made. I like what I learn- most of the time- but otherwise, I don't give a crap. I don't read for class. I do write the papers- but it's easy for me. I barely do math. I just don't care. (Ps- I don't like that you can't publish private posts on here like you can on livejournal...)

Last night at Scope we did play. It was an ok meeting. I had a fun time at Mandy's last night, and got to see my girls this morning too! I love them so much. You'd think I'd be able to have one of those lighthearted days...that something would carry on over from last night, or 2 hours ago even.

I was going to apologize just now for being so emotional and irate recently- but I have this blog for the purpose of being honest and upfront with myself about how I feel- and for me how I am emotionally directly influences how I am engaged in my spiritual life. I'm also a complainer. But a lot of people complain, so that's life.

I don't think I will be staying for colloquium today. I don't feel like dealing.

Oh Christ, Latisha Jackson has arrived.

Done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment